We help kids and families learn to love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
At Lifepoint Kids, we want you and your kids to have a wonderful experience.
Our staff and volunteers work hard to make your child’s visit safe and meaningful. If you plan on visiting Lifepoint Kids for the first time this Sunday, we recommend arriving 15 minutes before service begins. When you arrive, please come to the Lifepoint Kids check-in area, where friendly volunteers will help register your family. Our check-in process, background-checked leaders, and security team help to make our Lifepoint Kids environments safe and secure so that parents can enjoy our Sunday services. We look forward to meeting you this Sunday!
We’re so thankful for our Lifeoint Kids team members who invest in the lives of our children and families! Click below to learn more about serving in Lifepoint Kids.
Check-In / Security
In order to provide a safe environment for your children, we follow a strict check-in process.
- At the computer check-in stations, parents are issued a claim ticket with a randomly generated security code.
- Each child receives a name tag with the same code. Name tags should be displayed in a prominent place on the child’s clothing.
- We ask that parents check-in their children at the door and not enter the classroom.
- You will need your claim ticket to pick up your child from the room.
- In the event that a parent must be contacted during the service, they will receive a text notification instructing them to come to the Lifepoint Kids area.
- Security members are responsible for monitoring the Lifepoint Kids area.
- All of our volunteers receive a criminal background check.
- Volunteers are never allowed to be alone with a child. A fellow volunteer or leader must always be present if a child needs assistance.
In order to promote a healthy environment in Lifepoint Kids we ask that parents keep their child at home when any of the following are observed in their child:
- Any degree of fever in the last 24 hours
- Unexplained or contagious skin rash
- Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease
- Chronic cough
- Chest congestion / Raspy Breathing
- Runny nose (yellow/green discharge)
- Pink Eye
- Parasites (nits, lice, mites, ringworm, etc.)
- If a child is being treated with antibiotics for any reason, he or she should receive treatment for a full 24 hours before coming to Lifepoint Kids. Please understand that our Lifepoint Kids team is unable to administer any medication of any kind to your child.
- Lifepoint Kids reserves the right to turn any children away if they display any of the above symptoms of sickness. If a child becomes ill or displays any of the above symptoms while in our care, parents will immediately be contacted.